Signs of a Teething Baby | How To Understand That a Child’s Teeth Have Begun To Grow?
One of the most difficult and unpleasant periods for the baby and his parents can be unconditionally called when the teeth begin to erupt. In fact, the beginning of this period is difficult to determine, because the same cry can mean completely different things. That is why it will be important for every mother to know early teething signs in order to start helping the child cope with unpleasant sensations as early as possible.
Therefore, we decided in this article to just tell these signs of teething in babies so that you can help your baby as early as possible. Let’s get started!
Symptoms of Teething Baby
It is clear that in different children the reaction during the onset of this period can manifest itself in different ways. But there are still symptoms of a teething baby that anyone can experience. These include:
- Profuse salivation. You will immediately notice that there is significantly more saliva. This must be monitored if the baby hasn’t yet learned to swallow well or always keep his head straight. It is also worth noting that there are often cases when, after a profuse saliva flow, a child may have a runny nose.
- Swollen and red gums. In some cases, the baby may even feel pulsating in the gums. This isn’t a very pleasant symptom that can affect feeding. The child won’t have a strong desire to eat, will eat restlessly or refuse to eat at all.
- Itching. This can be noticed if the child is constantly trying to scratch his mouth with his hands, or to shove various objects there. If this is the case, you can buy a special teething toy that your child can chew safely and safely.
- Fever and cough. This can appear along with a runny nose, but it is worth noting that if the symptoms persist for more than 3 days, you need to see a doctor to determine the exact cause of the fever or cough.
- Bad toilet. The child may develop diarrhea, or may be less likely to go to the bathroom. But it is clear that in this case it won’t be associated with the intestines or stomach. This is due to irritation of the nervous system, which causes such strange symptoms.
Having learned about the basic signs of teething in toddlers, you can already understand when it is this that causes him discomfort, and nothing else. Basically, this can begin as early as 6-8 months of a child’s life.
So we will recommend observing the oral cavity of your miracle for about 5 months. In our previous articles, we talked about other important details about the teeth of babies. You will probably be interested in reading about this and helping your child with our good advice. Good luck.
- We glad you liked reading our article about babies, tell us why!
- We couldn't help you but you can! Please, share your thoughts!