Help your child to maintain daily regime – 9 tips
It is easy to break your regime during isolation: now we have the opportunity to watch TV until night time and to get up later, eat sandwiches instead of a full-fledged meal, and even sometimes to postpone homework because there are no clear deadlines.
A well-established regime of study and rest helps a child to keep up with it. It is scientifically proved: the workers of Albany University conducted a survey among students and found out that those who kept the regime of day in childhood better cope with planning in adult life. They also have a higher concentration and are more resistant to various life challenges and force majeure.
A regime builds up practically by itself when a child goes to school.
How to correct the regime rightly for a kid in isolation?
- Turn off your smartphone an hour before you go to sleep, and turn off the bright lights in the house. A 11-14-year-old student needs at least 9 hours of sleep a day and 15-17-year-old students need 8-9 hours of sleep.
- Wake up at least an hour before class starts.
- You should not only wash and have breakfast before the lessons start, but also to do exercises. It will help the body to wake up and to cheer up.
- Do not disrupt the weekend routine.
- Take advantage of time management principles. The most costly time for a child is learning time. That is why it is worth studying in the first half of the day.
- Do your homework every day. Do not hoard debts and fix the materials you have learned every day.
- Do not forget to take breaks during school hours. You can go out to the balcony to get some fresh air or do some exercises during isolation. A change of activity is important for the body.
- Pay special attention to a balanced diet. The schoolchildren’s diet should contain all vitamins and trace elements necessary for their age.
- Do not forget to help your child. It will be easier for him/her to keep the regime with your help.
- We glad you liked reading our article about babies, tell us why!
- We couldn't help you but you can! Please, share your thoughts!