Teether for Toddlers Molars: How to Choose a Toy and Great Examples of Them
Parents don’t always have time to enjoy the first months of a baby’s life, as they already face teething. Here it is important to take care of buying teethers for molars and other teeth. What for? Today in the article we will look at why this is, how to choose the right toy, and show you some examples of teethers that will be the best option for your little miracle.
What Is a Teether For ?
A teether is a toy that, in the process of gnawing, massages the gums and dulls unpleasant sensations. During the massage, blood rushes to the gums. This facilitates teething and significantly reduces gum stings. These teething rings for molars and other toys provide your little one with:
- Massage of sore gums;
- The distraction of attention, which means the removal of anxiety;
- Cooling of irritated areas (models with liquid inside) and removal of puffiness;
- Teaching to observe oral hygiene, silicone brushes are suitable for these purposes;
- Development of tactile sensations and color perception, many types also have a number of additions, rustlers and ropes;
- And, of course, positive emotions!
What Is Important When Choosing Teething Toys for Back Teeth?
When buying a teether for a child, you need to pay attention not only to the type, type, and material but also to a number of additional factors. Moreover, try to buy several teethers at once and choose the best one. Here, unfortunately, reviews won’t help much: the structure of the mouth is different for all babies. What works for someone else may not necessarily work for you. What you need to pay special attention to when choosing a teether:
- Security. When choosing a toy, look at its appearance. If it is plastic or wood, the toy should be free of chips, sharp corners, and scratches, absolutely smooth. The second nuance — after purchase, be sure to sterilize the new thing. If the water turns into picturesque colors of the new thing, it is better not to use it. Health is more expensive. In addition, there should be no miniature parts on the toy that the baby can bite off and swallow. Ask for a quality certificate, and read the materials section carefully. The toy must fully comply with safety standards and contain only natural materials.
- Size and weight. The kid should freely hold the toy in one handle. In addition, the teether should fit freely in the baby’s mouth. Ideal if your potential toy is light, small and bright. Keep in mind that the teether should be small enough for the baby to chew on, but large enough so that it cannot be swallowed.
- The form. The shape depends on the manufacturer. If the toy is made of a hard material, make sure that it has the correct anatomical shape. Then the baby’s teeth will grow evenly, and in the future, you won’t need braces. It’s good if the teether is on your gums.
- Sterilization and easy cleaning. It is good if the toy can be washed or sterilized — but it is better to sterilize it. The principle “from the floor a speck of dust — a vitamin for a child” isn’t very good in real life. It is better to develop immunity by other methods.
- Small parts. An extremely dangerous thing for a child’s toy. Keep in mind that any small part with due diligence can be bitten off and swallowed. And it isn’t a fact that your child won’t show this very diligence.
Top of the Best Teethers for Molars
Sophie La Girafe
In our previous articles, we have already mentioned this toy. And it’s good for kids of all ages during the teething phase. Thanks to the special shape and length of the teether for toddlers’ molars, the toy will perfectly help the child to cut through even the back teeth, which are often overlooked. That is why and thanks to the high-quality material, this toy is chosen by thousands of parents. Why don’t you join them too?
Molar Baby Teether by Green Sprouts
The special shape of the toy helps to penetrate the front and back teeth of the child. Also, this isn’t just a regular silicone oval, it has various auxiliary textures that further stimulate teething. The toy may well fit in a child’s mouth to reach the back teeth, but it won’t harm the child in any way. You can be calm if you give such a toy to your child.
Teething Ball & Training Toothbrush
The appetizing shape of this best molar teether will definitely interest your child with its attractive appearance. Due to the special design, the toy can bend under the influence of the pressure of the baby’s gums, which gives an even better effect. Also, a special tip can help a child reach the most distant places of his mouth.
Baby Gramercy Teether Stroller Toy
A special ring that will help your child at all stages of the teething of deciduous teeth. Just the ring will perfectly cut through the back teeth. Unlike other molar teething toys of the same shape, this one has a special mount. You can conveniently attach it to the stroller so that the child cannot drop the ring and chew it safely.
Cuddly Teether Penguin
This is real happiness for any baby. We are sure that seeing this toy, your baby will absolutely love it. But this isn’t a simple plush toy. There are also silicone inserts that are just designed for teething. There are some interesting penguin elements here and a ring that would be perfect for the back teeth.
Silver Lining Cloud Rainstick Rattle
A soft, cute cloud can also help your little one during the most difficult period of infancy. The toy looks like a small stick, at the ends of which there are soft parts that just cut through the teeth. Connects from an insert with small balls, which can also be used as a rattle. Agree, it looks cool.
Just a tasty and healthy toy. But the usefulness is shown in the fact that it is an incredibly cool teething remedy. Small particles in the form of dusting additionally stimulate the gums to erupt. Including due to the shape of the toy, it reaches the far teeth, which is also very important.
Bandana Buddies Chime & Teether Elephant Toy
A cute toy that will certainly attract a child to take it and use it for its intended purpose. The soft elephant will be a great hug. Above and below, there are special elements that are needed for the child to chew on them, thereby helping his teeth. The top will fit the back teeth and the bottom will fit the front.
Stack & Teethe Multi-Textured
This toy can be used for two purposes. The first one is understandably teething. There are rings in different sizes and textures for the child to choose according to their mood. The second function is the development of fine motor skills and logic. So this toy is suitable for older kids.
Ocean Glow Sensory Shaker
The jellyfish hasn’t only silicone parts, but also tentacle-shaped ropes, which also help for teething. An additional bonus will be a music player that will amuse the baby even more. We are sure that your kid will appreciate all the advantages of the toy. We showed you the most excellent examples of teething toys for 2-year-old molars that you can purchase for your child. When choosing, pay attention to the manufacturer and the store where you will buy it. Be sure to test the toy before giving it to your child. We think the child will be very happy to see a new special toy in his collection.
- We glad you liked reading our article about babies, tell us why!
- We couldn't help you but you can! Please, share your thoughts!